Heroes of Newerth now in open beta!

Astras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Astras

Yep it's finally in open beta so if you were not able to get a closed beta key and want to give this quality game a blast... go and download the client and kick some arse! 
Maybe I can improve my stats pwnin the newbs for a few games :P I need all the help I can get!

ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ErrorOperator
@Astras said:
" Yep it's finally in open beta so if you were not able to get a closed beta key and want to give this quality game a blast... go and download the client and kick some arse!  Maybe I can improve my stats pwnin the newbs for a few games :P I need all the help I can get! "
Just to clarify, you have played a DoTa style game before? If not prepare to get raped and raged at.
Astras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Astras
@ErrorOperator:
Yea, but I've played more than 100 games of Hereos now so I know what I'm doin.. i've had a pretty awesome time on it so far, there is a learning curve but when u get to know everyone Ultimates.. u know what u can and can't do.
And I was more into the Tower games and other hero games like the starcraft mod for WC3.. but I played a fair bit of DOTA so I knew the crack.
Astras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Astras

Also there is loads of Noob games going on... "Only noobs allowed" so you can kick people with high stats. This basically eliminates most of the problems I had with DOTA.

ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ErrorOperator
@Astras said:
" Also there is loads of Noob games going on... "Only noobs allowed" so you can kick people with high stats. This basically eliminates most of the problems I had with DOTA. "
I have played a few games, i also went straight for the Noobs Only. It did not stop me getting raged at by my team.
Astras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Astras

Yea, it's not a game u can just go pwning people on. U need to learn the ropes.. I like the fact that when you look at the forums though there are so many intricate guides on gameplay and strategies. To me this is what says to me this is a decent game with a learning curve. Much different than being on some forums I've been on lately such as the STO which was just full of people whining about how shite the game is.