How many SKUs of MW3 is there?

AnimalFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnimalFather

i saw the regular version and Hardened will there be a veteran as well?

thespartandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thespartandon

Not sure if they'll do a 'Prestige' this year, if so you'd think it would of gotten announced with the 'Hardened Edition'.

Don't understand why they've not announced one yet, making me believe that their isn't a 'Prestige Edition'.

I mean what could they add? A remote-control Captain Price!?

Waffle_House

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Waffle_House
@TheSpartanDon said:

Not sure if they'll do a 'Prestige' this year, if so you'd think it would of gotten announced with the 'Hardened Edition'.

Don't understand why they've not announced one yet, making me believe that their isn't a 'Prestige Edition'.

I could see it now, It'll come with both Soap and Price.
 Captain price will have a light up cigar and a detachable hat (which reveals that he's BALDING O.O). And Soap will have "Lifelike Voice Action!!!"
 And says things like "Don't drop the soap" "The price is always right" or "Looks like you just got... Soap'd" The guns will be sold separately of course though.
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

@Waffle_House said:

@TheSpartanDon said:

I could see it now, It'll come with both Soap and Price. Captain price will have a light up cigar and a detachable hat (which reveals that he's BALDING O.O). And Soap will have "Lifelike Voice Action!!!" And says things like "Don't drop the soap" "The price is always right" or "Looks like you just got... Soap'd" The guns will be sold separately of course though.

I want it all!

And Capt Price isn't balding, his hair is running away from him because it doesn't want its ass kicked.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By MooseyMcMan
Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Dagbiker

OVER 9000!!! i think what you mean is how many versions will there be an SKU is an item that they use to stock shelves with. not what your asking.

Waffle_House

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Waffle_House
@MooseyMcMan said:
No, it just comes with a fake Price mustache that you can wear, Rival Video Game Website style. 
Lol Jeff's mustache is amazing!
You know what though? Screw t-shirts, every giant bomber needs to grow a fu man chu to honor this great site instead.
I would start but i'm not manly enough to grow one :(