How will the rhythm game prices change now?

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Hyuzen

Now that there won't be any new games in the music genre for at least one year, how do you think that will affect the prices of the games already on shelves? 
I recently picked up DJ hero 2 for half price, its pretty awesome, and if the opportunity presented itself to get RB3 or the beatles: rock band I would have to seriously consider getting one of those games.  

Do you guys foresee prices of Guitar Hero or Rock Band games staying relatively the same price for a long time, or maybe the stores will just want to get all the product off the shelves and gone for good and mark down the prices?

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Scapegoat

I don't know about you but they already mark down the prices of rhythm games (and hardware) regularly.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By melcene

Yeah I imagine RB:Beatles is already going to be marked down since it's been out for over a year.   RB3 I wouldn't expect to see a huge price drop or anything since it's only 4 months old.  And Harmonix didn't shut down.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Aishan

I saw Beatles:Rock Band (360) for sale, new, in a supermarket a couple of weeks ago for £6. 

I can't imagine it getting much cheaper than that.

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By kalmis
@Aishan:  That's a good price. Where was this?