Humble Bundle Spring Sale. May 6 - 21st

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Hey guys wanted to give you a heads up on this. From what I've seen the deals aren't going to blow your mind like steams seasonal sales but they do have some decent stuff going on. The deals are kinda like Steams where almost everything except for the new stuff is on sale while they have flash deals going on each day. Just picked up Mortal Kombat Complete Edition for 5 dollars and Hammerwatch for 4 dollars. Happy hunting folks.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ive been looking at some games the past few days but i think ive finally become strong enough to stop buying games when i already have a bajillion to yet play

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does anyone know if the re-release versions of FF VII and VIII still have the horrible sounding music the original PC versions had? (Or was that only VIII that had that?)

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Wemibelle

ive been looking at some games the past few days but i think ive finally become strong enough to stop buying games when i already have a bajillion to yet play

I recently made this life-choice too! Welcome to the club!

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does anyone know if the re-release versions of FF VII and VIII still have the horrible sounding music the original PC versions had? (Or was that only VIII that had that?)

I'm pretty sure FFVII is pretty much the same one from back then (midi music and all), except repackaged to be compatible with modern computers. There are mods that fix the issues if you really want to play it on PC however.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think they eventually patched the better music in.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They got Metro Last Light Complete Edition going for $7.99 right now for the next 7 hrs and 30 min.