I just finished final fantasy IV for the first time now what?

bam13950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By bam13950

I'm looking for a game to play next what should it be? I currently don't own any current systems so there are requirements. The requirements are that the game came out on a console or handheld device from before 2000 excluding dreamcast, playstation, and including game boy advance. What should it be first game to be posted that I have not completed wins.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

...Final Fantasy VI came out on the GBA didn't it? Have at it!

bam13950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bam13950

Winner was hoping someone would post something that wasn't final fantasy but I guess that works too.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Justin258

Golden Fuckmothering Sun.

The fuckmothering part is implied, since they couldn't actually put that in the title and keep the rating low.

Also, you have an SNES? And I assume you're looking for JRPG's? Chrono Trigger.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By Slag
NyxFe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By NyxFe

Sword of Mana on GBA is also amazing. FFVI is excellent though so definitely don't skip that.

bam13950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bam13950

I'm pretty much looking to play as many games as I possibly can. I think so far I have gotten through about 200, and I honestly just didn't know what to play next, so I though I would just ask. I wasn't actually looking for a jrpg, but FFVI is definitely on my list to play before I die, so I guess now would be a good time.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Ducksworth

You could play as a dude named Butz* in FFV and giggle like a school girl every time his name is said like I did. 200 games is a lot though, you've probably covered a lot of the common answers. Here's a website that lists out some interesting games, you might find something you haven't tried out yet: http://www.racketboy.com/guide/hidden-gems

* They changed his name to Bartz for the GBA translation but it's clear that Butz or even Butt is a much better name.

bam13950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bam13950

I've got to finish FFV at some point I have at most 10 hours left on it for playstation, but I started it like two years ago right before I played XIII, so I'm probably going to end up just starting from the beginning sometime in the future.

I could not get into Fire Emblem when I first tried it, but that was years ago so I will definitely have to try that one again.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RE_Player1

@bam13950: Yeah I say try again with Fire Emblem. I too picked it up and years ago, I believe when it originally came out on GBA in 2003 if not 04, and just could not wrap my head around the appeal. Years later I picked it up again and loved it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

That sounds way too broad to give any recommendations. I'll just say....uh.....Dragon Quest III?

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NegativeCero

Any of the Advance Wars on the GBA or DS. Great strategy games.