Avatar image for generalmojo_786
GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

hey everyone i live in the UK and i wana buy the metal gear solid HD collection (im a crazy MGS fan)  this game isnt due for release till FEB 2012 WTF?!?!? 
im thinking of getting it ordered from Amazon, but im wondering, will it work on my ps3? will the online for mgs3 and peace walker all work? please help this lost soul.
or should i just wait for the official UK release? also those who alredy got this collection how is it? :)

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeeGee

It's two months, man.

Just wait.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

@GeneralMojo_786: It will work, but if your like me and like consistancy just wait.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

mongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By mongoose

It should do, Sony and Konami are usually pretty lax in their region encoding stuff. That said, I do not know for definite so wait until someone that does chimes in.

I'm also desperate to get my hands on it, here in Scotland. Bummed about MGS:TEA not being in it.

Are the textures just upres'd? Or are there more significant changes?

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GeneralMojo_786
@Hizang: i never ordered a game online, let alone getting it from the US lol, yh i think i will wait :( 
GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeneralMojo_786
@Mongoose: from what i know, the game went up to 720p widscreen, 60 frames per second, trophy support (3 platinums) MGS2 and 3 are both subsistence versions, and MGS3 comes with MG1 and 2, so you basically get 5 games in one! literally every single official MGS game thats in the main storyline (except MGS 1 and 4 but i already have both :P  )
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Pazy

A friend of mine ordered as soon as he could, he is really into Metal Gear, and it all works perfectly according to him. Though its easy to import, just go to Ebay and buy it. There are plenty of listings of brand new copies from america.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By DeF

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/083717202332

£ 29.41

+ Shipping/handling

and you seriously didn't know that the PS3 is region free? the only time region is an issue if you wanna get something from the PSN store, then you have to create a separate account for the required country.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Commisar123

I'm pretty sure the PS3 is region free, so I think you can go ahead and import it, but I'd just wait