I Need Help With Justin TV

BrowncoatGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By BrowncoatGrimm

Does anyone know anyway trick or solution to speeding up the download rate of the Justin TV stream? I have decent internet and I can download steam games, x-box games, and stream videos on giant bomb at decent speeds but Justin TV isn't watchable. I'm a little bit bummed out by this because there's a live show happening right now that they;re saying might not be archived so I'll probably miss it all together. Living with watch stuff after broadcast was fine but now it's a little annoying. I have no idea why Justin TV is so slow, it can't go five seconds without stuttering and downloading one of their archives reaches it's peak at 70kb, but there has to be a reason.

Any help would be really appreciated.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Do you have Google Chrome?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Quipido

I have the same problem with justin.tv, fast internet doesn't make any difference - their servers just sometimes can not handle the stream I guess. I live in central Europe, maybe they are not optimized to serve their service globally. And I have problems with archived shows on their site too - I ussualy put it on dowload (via DownloadHelper add-on) and there it shows something like 40-60kbps, which just sucks.

BrowncoatGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BrowncoatGrimm

@ThePhantomnaut: Yes I do.

@Quipido: Yeah, that's currently what I use when I have to go to the site. Those speeds suck.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

@BrowncoatGrimm said:

@ThePhantomnaut: Yes I do.

@Quipido: Yeah, that's currently what I use when I have to go to the site. Those speeds suck.

Chrome has some problems with Justin streams unfortunately.