I think I fucked up.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jolly_Lolly

So I was at a GameStop at the Union Square today, and I noticed that they had a sale for a lot of games, including for the DS. I have been craving a DS game for 6 months now, haven't played any game since Pokemon Diamond, and I saw Chronno Trigger on sale for $29.99 and Metal Slug Collectors Edition for $14.99. 

I was very close to purchasing them both, especially CT, since I have never played it before, but I decided to hold out for an R4 card (sorry if discussing this is not allowed.) 

But now I am really in the mood for some CT, and I'm considering on purchasing it tomorrow.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the $30 bucks?
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

So I was at a GameStop at the Union Square today, and I noticed that they had a sale for a lot of games, including for the DS. I have been craving a DS game for 6 months now, haven't played any game since Pokemon Diamond, and I saw Chronno Trigger on sale for $29.99 and Metal Slug Collectors Edition for $14.99. 

I was very close to purchasing them both, especially CT, since I have never played it before, but I decided to hold out for an R4 card (sorry if discussing this is not allowed.) 

But now I am really in the mood for some CT, and I'm considering on purchasing it tomorrow.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the $30 bucks?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By kush

I don't really look at $30 as much of a sale personally...most of the deals at GS aren't that great. The one real steal and ridiculously good deal is Valkyria Chronicles for $30.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

$30 isn't a great "sale". If I recall the game is $35, unless a price drop happened. However, $30 for one of the greatest games ever made isn't askign for much.