We all know Duke Nukem Forever didn't do well. When I first played it last year I was pretty disappointed. It lacked everything that was fun about duke 3d. I know it wasn't gearbox fault the way the game turnout that was all 3drealms. Gearbox had mention that the next duke nukem game will be called Duke Begins. Now there have been these group of fans that's been making a remake of Duke Nukem 3d.
They name the game Duke Nukem: Reloaded. It was looking pretty good. I've seen pics and vids, they even let gearbox play a demo of it, and they was impress even the original developers like the demo. But the developers of reloaded stop production with the game. Because gearbox didn't clarify if the game was ever going to be released. Alot of duke fans was pissed off at gearbox. Because after being disappointed with DNF. They thought reloaded looked more like what DNF should have been.
When the next Duke Nukem game comes out. There's things I will like to see.
1. No weapon limit and health regeneration it doesn't fit duke.
2. Non-linear levels I want exploration and secret areas also I want to see the jetpack back.
3. New weapons, new enemies and a different story alot of stuff in DNF was reused from duke 3d.
4. I want boss fights that don't force you to use explosives.
5. They should come up with some cool interesting ideas that would fit with duke nukem.