#1 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

So I'm kinda bored, and decided it's time to go through and re-watch every damned Quick Look ever recorded in their entirety. Now, I know what you're thinking. Why is he telling us this? We don't give a fuck!

Well, I was thinking this would be a good way for me to go through and give shout-outs to some of my favorite quick looks, especially under-appreciated ones. Sure, there are the classics, but there's a lot of really great stuff (any game show game seems to make for a great quick look one way or another.

So, what quick looks do you think deserve a little more credit?

#2 Posted by laserbolts (5345 posts) -

I'm pretty sure there is a ton of what's your favorite quick look threads already but what the hell. I enjoyed darkest of days, celebrity poker, cargo and the skyrim one to name a few.

#3 Posted by TekZero (2686 posts) -

The Star Trek MMO one.

Gold from start to finish.

#4 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5076 posts) -
  • Darkest of Days
  • Storyhour Adventures
  • Wheelman
  • Rogue Warrior
  • Silent Hill - Shattered Memories

From the top of my head, these are great ones.

#5 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1262 posts) -

Pokepark is a great one. Don't have too many people talking about how funny that one is

#6 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

I actually spend way too much looking at old quicklooks. Sometimes I put on Storyhour adventures while trying to sleep.

Also, unless you're going to spend time with children in the near fucking future, Rogue Warrior is fucking awesome.. Fuck!

#7 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I remember one of the Harry Potter quick looks being really funny, but I can't remember which one it was.

#8 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

Where's that picture of a woman that says 'ain't nobody got time for that' when you need it?

#9 Edited by believer258 (12087 posts) -

The PC version of Sleeping Dogs QL has Vinny in it, which leads me to believe that every open-world game, ever, from now-on, should be QL'd by Vinny.

"Whoa, look at that gun!" "He pre-ordered."

"WE'RE GOING TO KARAOKE, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" *slams head into wall*.

EDIT: Also, can I have your free time?

#10 Posted by JackSukeru (5946 posts) -

I was looking for a specific quicklook the other day (I didn't end up finding it because damn are there a lot) but I added a few that I intended to rewatch, one of them was the Deadliest Warrior: Legends Quicklook, I remember it being pretty great, you should watch it.

Also Otomedius Excellent.

#11 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I did this when I first got here, I have 108gb of Giant Bomb Videos. All of them ones I like, and watch regularly.

As for good quicklooks.

• Wheelman, Vindeasle and some chick exchange innuendos while Ryan and Jeff make fun of their Unreal faces.
  • Gameroom QL 10/27/10 - Ryan and Jeff push through the sewer smell, and a broken Gameroom to play Breakout, Double Dunk, and get the greatest game ever made for free.
#12 Posted by mrcraggle (1974 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse: They're all pretty funny really :P I loved the one where they just run about like crazy. I think it was Order of the Phoenix.

#13 Posted by JordanaRama (220 posts) -

Good luck on your journey, sir. It should be a lengthy but fun one.

Perhaps I should consider it.

#14 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Def Jam Rapstar

#15 Posted by Ben_H (3408 posts) -

See you in 6 months. 

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is probably my favourite after Crash Time. All the Quick Looks of awful games are usually good. The Quick Looks of aggressively mediocre games are usually the worst ones because there's nothing to joke about because those games are just sad.

#16 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

As I'm writing this, no "Skytrain"  
That's to be expected from people like you!  

But this is my favorite. 
which you would eventually fall over since you're watching all of them anyway so this message was pretty damn pointless. Carry on, and good luck!

#17 Posted by TekZero (2686 posts) -

@believer258 said:

The PC version of Sleeping Dogs QL has Vinny in it, which leads me to believe that every open-world game, ever, from now-on, should be QL'd by Vinny.

"Whoa, look at that gun!" "He pre-ordered."

"WE'RE GOING TO KARAOKE, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" *slams head into wall*.

Right. I was watching that one at work during my break. I was laughing so hard, I got in trouble.

#18 Posted by Fallen189 (5050 posts) -

Get a job

#19 Posted by TheVideoHustler (406 posts) -

This sounds baller. I think I will join you.

#20 Posted by isomeri (1383 posts) -

I hope that this will include all of the Game Room stuff.

#21 Posted by stalefishies (343 posts) -
#22 Posted by Milkman (17176 posts) -
@Galiant said:

Where's that picture of a woman that says 'ain't nobody got time for that' when you need it?

I got you, bro. 

#23 Posted by huntad (1958 posts) -

I watch a lot of old quick looks, but this just seems excessive. Nonetheless, feel free to continue as you please.

#24 Posted by sissylion (679 posts) -
#25 Posted by SargeGulp (240 posts) -

Burnout Paradise.

Also Cryostasis.. but for different reasons. Kerbal Space Program was an excellent one too.

#26 Posted by Keavy_Rain (131 posts) -

Skyrim for the crazy shit that happens in a Bethesda game at launch.