Into retro games?

RAYDAFUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RAYDAFUNK

So here is the deal, lately I found myself going back to a lot of old school games, or even remakes when I realized that these games are still really cool to play. I have been playing games since the Game and Watch came out and although I like all these new next gen games that come out, when I see and old game brought to life again I get stuck playing that game. So is it nostalgia, or is it the old school gameplay that for many others is still adictive? Anyone still into those type of games?

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By HydraHam

I play my nes/snes and other consoles all the time and not just for the nostalgia, because games back then were actually challenging and GOOD.

damn shame most of this generation wont even look at the classics because of the graphics.. they are MISSING OUT

RAYDAFUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RAYDAFUNK

lately i have been playing the Bit generations games, and they are so addictive, I wish developers would make more of these type of games that are more concentrated on the gameplay factor, plus you can have a game like this out in less than 6 months. Now-days games take too long to develop.