Intriguing idea for zombie game.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By Pie

Ive had this idea for a zombie game floating round for a while now and i wondered what you guys think. The game starts 5 years after a world wide zombie outbreak and your stronghold that contains about 200 people inside a large building of some kind has just been breached by a gigantic zombie horde however you manage to escape outside... The game would take place in a smallish city with the country side surrounding it and all buildings would be acsesable for you to enter. You could choose to maybe barricade yourself inside a building in the city which would mean thered be lots of supplies nearby for you to collect and improve your buildings defences from the zombie horde however the zombie horde would be a constant threat or you could choose to barricade youself in a farm in the country side which would mean dangoures treks into the city to collect supplies but the zombies would be less of a threat. I wouldnt want there to be many weapons in the game which would make the player figure out ways to avoid the zombies and  when you do find weapons you could use them to improve you defences for example if you were to find a chainsaw instaed of going mental and attempting to kill all the zombies, you could strap it onto the side of your building and turn it on if zombies appraoch the building and try to get in. The zombies would be your typical slow shuffling type  that bring strenght in numbers. there wouldnt really be a storyline . Feel free to comment on my idea or just make fun of my writing ability also ask questions because ill probably get my idea across better if you ask some questions

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pie

Ive had this idea for a zombie game floating round for a while now and i wondered what you guys think. The game starts 5 years after a world wide zombie outbreak and your stronghold that contains about 200 people inside a large building of some kind has just been breached by a gigantic zombie horde however you manage to escape outside... The game would take place in a smallish city with the country side surrounding it and all buildings would be acsesable for you to enter. You could choose to maybe barricade yourself inside a building in the city which would mean thered be lots of supplies nearby for you to collect and improve your buildings defences from the zombie horde however the zombie horde would be a constant threat or you could choose to barricade youself in a farm in the country side which would mean dangoures treks into the city to collect supplies but the zombies would be less of a threat. I wouldnt want there to be many weapons in the game which would make the player figure out ways to avoid the zombies and  when you do find weapons you could use them to improve you defences for example if you were to find a chainsaw instaed of going mental and attempting to kill all the zombies, you could strap it onto the side of your building and turn it on if zombies appraoch the building and try to get in. The zombies would be your typical slow shuffling type  that bring strenght in numbers. there wouldnt really be a storyline . Feel free to comment on my idea or just make fun of my writing ability also ask questions because ill probably get my idea across better if you ask some questions

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Captain_Fookup

So a Tower Defense game with Zombies huh?

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I like your idea.

There's not enough variety in zombie games (though Dead Rising was a breath of fresh air). There aren't too many zombie games that give you a choice on how you play.

Personally, I would love to see a decent zombie FPS.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Captain_Fookup
Bullet_Jr said:
Personally, I would love to see a decent zombie FPS."
So Left 4 Dead didn't get your rocks off killing Infected?
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pie

No think gta+dead rising+i am alive and read it again (captain Fookup)

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pie

If anybody knows urban dead think that but 3d, single player and better

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By pause422

I don't see how anyone can think I am Alive when no one has any idea what that game even looks like yet. Sounds like an ok idea as far as the rest of it goes.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pie

^ The concept behind i am alive

CarpetRemnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By CarpetRemnant

Dude, my idea, don't take my idea and pass it off as your own. Lest you feel my wrath.