IRON MAN 2 hidden secrets

OpTicTactical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By OpTicTactical

Yo what up you guys? I just saw one of the best sequels of the 21st century. It is known as IRON MAN 2. I for one, loved this movie! Great effects,Great Acting, And just Plain KICK A$$! If you guys didn't already know, The Characters include of War Machine,Whiplash,Black Widow,And Iron man obviously. But If you look closely in the middle of the movie, when Tony is using the laser light to make a new element/arc reactor. well when this man in a black suit comes in and interrupts Tony. The man in the black suit says "Hey what's this?" And Picks up Captain America's Shield. (with battle damage). So keep an eye out for that. Also my friend told me to watch after the credits. so i found this... I saw the man in the black suit.(same one mentioned earlier. and he is in New Mexico and and looks at a giant crater and says we found it. And the camera zooms in on a......... HAMMER. Maybe related to Oh I don't know... THOR! So just saying watch this movie. And keep an eye out! 

OpTicTactical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OpTicTactical

Yo what up you guys? I just saw one of the best sequels of the 21st century. It is known as IRON MAN 2. I for one, loved this movie! Great effects,Great Acting, And just Plain KICK A$$! If you guys didn't already know, The Characters include of War Machine,Whiplash,Black Widow,And Iron man obviously. But If you look closely in the middle of the movie, when Tony is using the laser light to make a new element/arc reactor. well when this man in a black suit comes in and interrupts Tony. The man in the black suit says "Hey what's this?" And Picks up Captain America's Shield. (with battle damage). So keep an eye out for that. Also my friend told me to watch after the credits. so i found this... I saw the man in the black suit.(same one mentioned earlier. and he is in New Mexico and and looks at a giant crater and says we found it. And the camera zooms in on a......... HAMMER. Maybe related to Oh I don't know... THOR! So just saying watch this movie. And keep an eye out!