Jan Ochoa: Hardest Working Man in Entertainment

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tartyron

Hey all, I do these little appreciation threads typically when a GB crew me ever has had a heath or family thing, so I thought, how about an appreciation thread just because they are going a fucking fantastic job.

Jan Ochoa has become, in my mind, the new king of GB. He is involved with the production of most if not all the new shows, all requiring more video producing than the old quick looks or hit play livestreams seemed to (not to say those didn’t take work to.) he has been killing it so hard it’s never getting reincarnated.

So hey, Jan, much love. We all appreciate all the work you are doing and have always done. Thank you for all of it!

paulwgraham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is the master of the segue. Especially when he has room in his trunk and no one is looking.

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I was legit thinking this earlier when listening to the Bombcast. Of all the new hires across GB history, Jan... I mean he's top 3 without question, the man can't be stopped. I remember waaaaaaay back when like Scoops even joined I was like, okay.

When the old guard of GB eventually depart here's the new blood to take over. That obviously didn't happen, and then I thought that with Austin, Dan, Abby, Ben, so on so on. And... well yeah. Jan actually feels like the one to do that though. Like. I could see him running this ish someday.

All to say keep up the amazing work Janman! We love ya!

weazman54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jan is Giant Bomb.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i definitely agree jan has been doing a great job, i just hope he isn't getting overworked at the same time , he really does seem to be full of energy recently tho.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

He's killing it, but I hope it doesn't kill him.

aiomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

He honestly is the best. Great on camera and behind one. Hope he stays with GB as we get new hires coming into the main crew.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

+1 for Jan whipping absolute ass, and I hope he is being allowed to work sustainably.

Avatar image for goodbyereptilian
goodbyereptilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jan is doing an incredible job and exuding incredible chaos energy.

I really am happy to see folks focusing on the hope that this isn't a destructive way for him to work, though. I really haven't been active in this community, mostly just watching VODs, but it's delightful to see the earnestness within it.

Thundawear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisismrle: i think he's single handedly responsible for the look of production for the past 3 years or so. Even how Nextlander stuff looks, is very Jan style cause i think he rubbed off on Vinny on streamlining and making things go smoother. He really is fantastic. And a silky smooth voice over the top (bring back DJ Jazzy Jan)

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Jan is the man with the motherfucking plan! His work ethic and dedication definitely come through in the content he touches.

Rigas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers