just some question on fps games

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

1:  in Modern Warfare 2, can we create a custom game with our own rules and let others join? cause it seems that only people from my buddy list can join. i want it public. is it posible to switch to public? 

2: Modern Warefare 2, i seems to not get kick. usually when i play every competitive online games i always get kick from power abuser or whiners but when i play mw2 i dont seems to get kick... why? is in this game no one has the power to kick? if so.... im lovin it! tired of kick-abuser think they bad kicking people out. this game really dont let them have kick power in public game?

3: in Resistance 1 (not 2), can we create custom game with our own rules and let public people join? 

4: Resistance 1, does it have playable female soldier like resistance 2?

5: Killzone 2, can we make public game with our rules and let people join?

6: final question in Farcry 2, can we make a game with our rules and let public people join? 

note: asking for ps3 version

edit:
after hearing mw2 answers from the bottom......... i am impressed about mw2 and disappointed. i am impress cause no one has the pwer to kick others. disapointed is cause we cant do public custom game.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tunaburn

1. you cant make a public custom game no.
2. no you cant kick in mw 2 public games.
3.see 1
4.no
5.see 1

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" 1:  in Modern Warfare 2, can we create a custom game with our own rules and let others join? cause it seems that only people from my buddy list can join. i want it public. is it posible to switch to public?   2: Modern Warefare 2, i seems to not get kick. usually when i play every competitive online games i always get kick from power abuser or whiners but when i play mw2 i dont seems to get kick... why? is in this game no one has the power to kick? if so.... im lovin it! tired of kick-abuser think they bad kicking people out. this game really dont let them have kick power in public game? 3: in Resistance 1 (not 2), can we create custom game with our own rules and let public people join?   4: Resistance 1, does it have playable female soldier like resistance 2?  5: Killzone 2, can we make public game with our rules and let people join? "
learn to type 
1. Yes, set options to public. I've jumped into someone's weird as Rust map once, and others have invaded my friends' knife only games. 
2. Host kicks in private matches. In public no one can kick for obvious reasons. Also, the fact that you get kicked a lot makes you seem like one of those annoying prepubescent kids/amateur rappers/singers/people who whine/curse a lot for no reason/challenge players to 1v1s cause you got "insulted".  
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DystopiaX
@tunaburn said:
" 1. you cant make a public custom game no. 2. no you cant kick in mw 2 public games. 3.see 1 4.no 5.see 1 "
I have totally jumped into weird customs/people have jumped into mine before. At least in MW2.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@tunaburn said:

" 1. you cant make a public custom game no. 2. no you cant kick in mw 2 public games. 3.see 1 4.no 5.see 1 "

wtf. seems like all games i asked is no public game with our own rules. that totally sucked! and i was thinking to return mw2 and get something that let me create public room with my rules.

@distopia.
you seems to talk about pc ver of mw2.... pc ver hacks? mods? and no i dont even have a mic and even if i do i dont do that annoying scream. and most people that u said curse scream  whine alot for no reason.... those are usually the ones that sound like a duck..... anyway you post i dont seems to understand maybe u talk about pc  or maybe  not and what you think me of... well you just think. im just gonna listen to tuna. seems reliable and accurate but if anyone knows answers just post. more answer from multiple people makes accurate. forget what i said if you want me to understand u about jumping on peoples custom match..... i am here to try to listen to your explanation.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@DystopiaX said:

" @tunaburn said:

I have totally jumped into weird customs/people have jumped into mine before. At least in MW2. "
u just said we cant do custom public room but now you said this. whats up? i dont understand. care to enlighten me?

edit: oh its you. same one that said can jump into someones custom game. hahahahha. well can you explain how you jump into someones custom game?
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
I have totally jumped into weird customs/people have jumped into mine before. At least in MW2. "
u just said we cant do custom public room but now you said this. whats up? i dont understand. care to enlighten me? "
that was someone else. 
I contradicted him because I believe that he was wrong. 
Different forum poster.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:

" @tunaburn said:
u just said we cant do custom public room but now you said this. whats up? i dont understand. care to enlighten me? "
that was someone else. I contradicted him because I believe that he was wrong. Different forum poster. "
yeah i know. i thought he said that. turns out it was you again. so can you explain how you got into peoples custom game?
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
that was someone else. I contradicted him because I believe that he was wrong. Different forum poster. "
yeah i know. i thought he said that. turns out it was you again. so can you exlain how you got into peoples custom game? "
I went into matchmaking and shit happened.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
yeah i know. i thought he said that. turns out it was you again. so can you exlain how you got into peoples custom game? "
I went into matchmaking and shit happened. "
there is no matchmaking. what game you talking about?
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
there is no matchmaking. what game you talking about? "
There is matchmaking in MW2.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By ISuperGamerI

MW2 is basically like Halo 3 where the server creates the public games and people vote to play the map/mode.

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
There is matchmaking in MW2. "
what version of mw2 you talking about? pc? cause im talking about ps3 ver. as i press play online... theres a list of words... like search game something like that and barrack, create class, create custom game ect.... i see no word saying "matchmaking"

and when i press search game or something like that.. the first word on top it auto find game fo rme and load people on the lobby. theres no option to choose map..... it seems random map.

@isupergamer
how do i vote for map on mw2? after i press the search game it auto tak eme to lobby and load other people and themap seems to be random. i dont even have the option to vote for maps. only option for  vote to skip.
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
what version of mw2 you talking about? pc? cause im talking about ps3 ver. as i press play online... theres a list of words... like search game something like that and barrack, create class, create custom game ect.... i see no word saying "matchmaking"  and when i press search game or something like that.. the first word on top it auto find game fo rme and load people on the lobby. theres no option to choose map..... it seems random map.   @isupergamer how do i vote for map on mw2? after i press the search game it auto tak eme to lobby and load other people and themap seems to be random. i dont even have the option to vote for maps. only option for  vote to skip. "
searching for games is matchmaking...that's the definition of matchmaking. It is a random map because it's matchmaking. You're looking for custom games.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:
" @tunaburn said:
what version of mw2 you talking about? pc? cause im talking about ps3 ver. as i press play online... theres a list of words... like search game something like that and barrack, create class, create custom game ect.... i see no word saying "matchmaking"  and when i press search game or something like that.. the first word on top it auto find game fo rme and load people on the lobby. theres no option to choose map..... it seems random map.   @isupergamer how do i vote for map on mw2? after i press the search game it auto tak eme to lobby and load other people and themap seems to be random. i dont even have the option to vote for maps. only option for  vote to skip. "
searching for games is matchmaking...that's the definition of matchmaking. It is a random map because it's matchmaking. You're looking for custom games. "
so what is your direction of jumping into peoples custom game? where i go?
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ: you can't choose a random's custom game. It just happens.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@DystopiaX said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ: you can't choose a random's custom game. It just happens. "

oh............................. ok.

so in the situation where i make a custom game..... people have a chance to enter my game from searchin game aka matchmaking?
AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By AlwaysAngry
@tunaburn said:
" 1. you cant make a public custom game 5.see 1 "
Yes you can...all Kz2 games are user created.
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Coombs

You can NOT join into custom games in MW2

@ISuperGamerI

said:

" MW2 is basically like Halo 3 where the server creates the public games and people vote to play the map/mode. "

WTF are you talking about?   there is a Veto system
Also seriously dude wtf?  almost 600 posts in 4 days.

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:

oh............................. ok.  so in the situation where i make a custom game..... people have a chance to enter my game from searchin game aka matchmaking? "

No. 
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Coombs said:
" You can NOT join into custom games in MW2

@ISuperGamerI

said:

" MW2 is basically like Halo 3 where the server creates the public games and people vote to play the map/mode. "

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:

oh............................. ok.  so in the situation where i make a custom game..... people have a chance to enter my game from searchin game aka matchmaking? "
No.  "
What are you talking about? I was talking about the veto system and I post a lot so what?
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@Coombs said:

@ISuperGamerI

said:

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:

No.  "
so you saying dystopis is false? im getting mix answer. confuse.
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @Coombs said:

@ISuperGamerI

said:

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

" @DystopiaX said:

No.  "
so you saying dystopis is false? im getting mix answer. confuse. "
At this point I have no idea if those customs were legit or if those were hackers. I think they were hackers.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#23  Edited By wefwefasdf

There are no public custom games in MW2. Fact!

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Coombs
@DystopiaX:@SpikeSpiegel said:
" There are no public custom games in MW2. Fact! "
This.

Matchmaking WILL NOT put you in a Custom game

The only way to join a custom game is through friends lists
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DystopiaX
@Coombs said:
" @DystopiaX:@SpikeSpiegel said:
This.  Matchmaking WILL NOT put you in a Custom game  The only way to join a custom game is through friends lists "
So...I had weird shit happen to me? 
that's cool...
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#26  Edited By wefwefasdf
@DystopiaX said:
" @Coombs said:
This.  Matchmaking WILL NOT put you in a Custom game  The only way to join a custom game is through friends lists "
So...I had weird shit happen to me? that's cool... "
Someone was probably hacking. I've run into a couple guys doing crazy things in multiplayer games...
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DystopiaX
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @Coombs said:
So...I had weird shit happen to me? that's cool... "
Someone was probably hacking. I've run into a couple guys doing crazy things in multiplayer games... "
Yeah. I mean the games were normal, except a couple of them seemed to be picking the map and gametype.
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Coombs
@DystopiaX: That's kinda strange,  I've gotten into a few games where people were obviously hacking but I haven't seen that.
My favorite was RUST and everyone had infinite ammo and you could jump about 30ft in the air
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@Coombs said:

" @DystopiaX: That's kinda strange,  I've gotten into a few games where people were obviously hacking but I haven't seen that. My favorite was RUST and everyone had infinite ammo and you could jump about 30ft in the air "

are you talking about pc or ps3? if ps3..... i thought console cant hack?

and dysyria are you taling about pc or ps3? you havent  tell me yet

well anyone glad its clear that mw2 cant make public custom game nor jumping in a choosed map. kindda lame for them not to. tired to play random map every time.
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Coombs
@AnnouncerGXZ: 
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DystopiaX
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" @Coombs said:

" @DystopiaX: That's kinda strange,  I've gotten into a few games where people were obviously hacking but I haven't seen that. My favorite was RUST and everyone had infinite ammo and you could jump about 30ft in the air "

are you talking about pc or ps3? if ps3..... i thought console cant hack?  and dysyria are you taling about pc or ps3? you havent  tell me yet      well anyone glad its clear that mw2 cant make public custom game nor jumping in a choosed map. kindda lame for them not to. tired to play random map every time. "
360. And all consoles can be hacked.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

all consoles can be hacked? wow but cant be hack like umm speed hack, aim bot ect.. right? cause fled from pc tired of aim botters and speed hackers and see-through-wall hackers.