Last Chance

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ververdan0226

I'm putting together that blog spotlight and was wondering if you guys had any further PAX related blogs or good blog recommendations in general. What's that? OH, nobody has anybody blogs to help me out? Thanks.  

Seriously though, I was a little disappointed. But it's all good. I hope you guys find it useful when I post it on Monday. But there'll be no way of knowing if I can't get a little help on the side from you guys. It's hard sifting through stuff, but there is some pretty good writing out there. The stuff I've found is from the last few weeks or so, but I hope that if this thing picks up steam I'll be able to get people to actually start blogging more by the week, though I doubt that will happen. Either way, I'm happy to do it.

Oh, and maybe you guys could give me some reassurance that this is a good idea. I don't like being in a vacuum.  :(

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ververdan0226
@ververdan0226 said:
Either way, I'm happy to do it. Oh, and maybe you guys could give me some reassurance that this is a good idea. I don't like being in a vacuum.  :( "
Psst... that's your cue to actually say something people... I'm gonna keep doing this, but it certainly stinks that nobody gives a shit.
Avatar image for deactivated-135098
deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I think this is your cue to explain a little further what you're talking about. You're not going to get people interested in your idea when you refer to it snidely without being very clear.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

He's gonna make a PAX blog/thread about other people's PAX blogs/threads and is doing preparation threads for it on top. That's all I got.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Red12b
@ververdan0226: 

Dude, imo you are being to pushy and kinda acting like a douche, If you want to make a Blog spotlight, Ace I agree, But don't make people write about certain topics as that makes it work, Not a hobby, If people are pushed they usually retreat, So make a Blog spotlight, But just have what people write,  
I think that's why your other project failed, Because you acted like an editor when you should have acted like an enthusiast. 

You gotta remeber that people are not running on your time, they're running on thiers, and if they write a blog they are going to write one that is what they want to talk about, 

Also remember as you are acting in your OP you seem to come off as a boss, Since you are not paying them, STOP.

Doesent matter if you follow my advice or not but you're just pushing people away.
CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By CowMuffins

Nobody is going to help you if you're going to sit there and act like a douche. In fact, I hope nobody submits anything.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Huh? You're going to copy and paste other people's blogs and making your own blog using those blogs?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By breadfan
@TheMustacheHero said:
Huh? You're going to copy and paste other people's blogs and making your own blog using those blogs?
He is trying to promote a better blogging community on Giant Bomb by making a user soap box sorta thing that was used on Gamespot.  Personally I think it is a good idea, but it doesn't really serve a purpose if nobody is gonna do it.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@Br3adfan said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
He is trying to promote a better blogging community on Giant Bomb by making a user soap box sorta thing that was used on Gamespot.  Personally I think it is a good idea, but it doesn't really serve a purpose if nobody is gonna do it. "
Ooooooh, I get it now...