Lionhead's new IP...

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

Lionhead is set to unveil a brand new IP that they have been working on, now my first thought races back to 2003/04 when Peter Molyneux was doing an interview for G4TV, promoting Fable: Lost Chapters, and he was asked what his next project was an he said something along the lines of: "A game where you can relieve moments from your past." So, maybe that game is finally showing it's head or it died before it even got a head start? Or I'm just pissing in the wind. lol

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#1  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

Lionhead is set to unveil a brand new IP that they have been working on, now my first thought races back to 2003/04 when Peter Molyneux was doing an interview for G4TV, promoting Fable: Lost Chapters, and he was asked what his next project was an he said something along the lines of: "A game where you can relieve moments from your past." So, maybe that game is finally showing it's head or it died before it even got a head start? Or I'm just pissing in the wind. lol

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

If it is, it's probably going to be a game based on time travel, portals etc.
based on recent, well, things, he seems to like the possibilities it brings up.  Lionhead probably gave some inspiration for Portal/Numbacular Dorp (remember the room was shown in 2004)

People in egneral should be excited.  Lionhead is a company who is going to do something damn unique. 

LeadNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By LeadNinja

He was talking in interviews about the time of Fable 3's release about something he described as "one beautifully simple idea".  He was saying how Fable is a load of different ideas but this is something much simpler.  But then he talks a lot so that might be out of date info now.

LeadNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LeadNinja
LeadNinja said:
"He was talking in interviews about the time of Fable 3's release about something he described as "one beautifully simple idea".  He was saying how Fable is a load of different ideas but this is something much simpler.  But then he talks a lot so that might be out of date info now."
Not that that's really info.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Peter's games may not always be 100% excellent, but they are always loaded with some really cool ideas and concepts. And they're a lot of fun to play. I'm interested.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TwoOneFive

Did you say Lionshead? Bottoms up!

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By penguindust

Peter tends to build too high an expectation of his games, but - damn - I love to listen to the guy.  Everytime he does an interview I am mesmerized by whatever the hell he's talking about.  If there was ever an opportunity to have lunch with a game developer, he'd be my choice.