Live Streaming Reckoning on launch hour+ HAWKEN beta stuffs

Rydemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rydemption

Hey there guys just reaching out a little to the giant bomb community looking for a couple of potential viewers to help people with whatever questions they have about the game or whoever just wants to chat with the rest of us .

Just a little more info on the stream just for those curious. Critical Chocolate is my stream (and steam) name, I stream as a means to reach out to other gamers but also for people curious for art, I commentate for almost all my streams so I'm able to communicate with as many of my viewers as possible! Normally I like to play a variety of action games, alot of new titles and I'm always open for requests (going to be streaming the ps VITA content as well SSX this month hopefully).

At 3am EST (12am PST) I will be covering the launch of Studio 38s first release, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning(PC Origin copy). A fantasy style game brought to life by the great RA Salvatore, Todd Mcfarlane and Ken Rolston. I will be streaming for as long as possible and any and all are welcome to drop by!

You can find my stream here @ http://www.twitch.tv/criticalchocolate

16 hours have already been played(had to stop streaming last night because of twitch tvs stream before release rules) already and you can find those videos on my videos page on twitch TV I will be continuing from my current save unless. Now for the second half of this post....

As you may or may not know, there is an indie Mech game coming out soon called HAWKEN. This game was shown off at a couple of last years events and I half to say its looking pretty hot, but if you can't remember what it looks like or if you straight out dont know what it is I dug up one of the trailers from youtube

They have recently started recruiting for their beta phase and I've come to inform those who are not aware of it.

Here is my referral link. https://www.playhawken.com/?ref=gzhn1h7x Keep this in mind if you like though, this is my personal referral link which you will also receive one after you register for the beta. Once 3 people register with YOUR OWN personal link they will allow you to reserve your own callsign (in game name) so feel free to register with any friends ref link instead of mine or whatever you feel good with.

Any who guys thanks for the read, and hope to see some of you guys and gals tonight on the stream, and if not see y'all whenever the HAWKEN beta begins :D peace out~!