Looking for a Specific Episode of TNT

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Samaritan

Alright guys, let's see if we can figure this out. I remember there being a TNT episode in which the guys went to their friends list to start inviting people and someone was playing a game other than the game being played for TNT. The game this guy was playing made the guys chuckle at it, which began a deluge of people putting in obscure, strange and stupid games into their systems to get 5 seconds of attention. This lasted for a good long while, I remember.

I know that it's almost nothing to go off of, but it's killing me trying to think of which episode this was. If memory serves, it was quite awhile ago, maybe even before they started archiving TNT on the website.

michaeldim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By michaeldim

I have no idea, but I'm fairly certain it was archived. I remember what you're talking about, and I rarely watch TNTs live.

I also wanna know.

JEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JEdge

I'm pretty sure it was the Burnout Paradise TNT?

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Samaritan
Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Optix12

pretty sure its this: http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/317042514 2012 May 3 the Grab bag edition (found on that list)

EDIT: Yea im betting its this, i remember trials cus brad was hassling them, plus almsot immediately they forgetting to turn off notifications thing happens and this TNT therefore gets its theme.

michaeldim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By michaeldim

I don't think it was burnout. I know something like that in Trials. I forget if it was obscure games or if it was weird usernames they were laughing at in that one.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#8  Edited By Kidavenger

Trials Evolution was the game they were playing, not sure which episode it was though.

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By rjpelonia

What everyone here is thinking of is when they judged people's gamertags in the Trials Evolution TNT, which then continued in this TNT, but I'm not sure if this is the moment you're thinking of. In the Trials Evolution TNT around the 34 minute mark they do get an invite to the game Shadowrun which prompts Jeff to go "...and Shadowrun is a hilarious invite to send. Congratulations" which causes everyone to try to top that invite with others, but I do vaguely recall another moment that more closely matches the moment you're referring to so maybe you are thinking of something else.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Samaritan

@Kidavenger said:

Trials Evolution was the game they were playing, not sure which episode it was though.

@RJPelonia said:

What everyone here is thinking of is when they judged people's gamertags in the Trials Evolution TNT, which then continued in this TNT, but I'm not sure if this is the moment you're thinking of. In the Trials Evolution TNT around the 34 minute mark they do get an invite to the game Shadowrun which prompts Jeff to go "...and Shadowrun is a hilarious invite to send. Congratulations" which causes everyone to try to top that invite with others, but I do vaguely recall another moment that more closely matches the moment you're referring to so maybe you are thinking of something else.

Nailed it! That's the one! Great find, guys, thanks for the help! I will now proceed to watch this episode in its entirety.