Looking for good 2D MMORPG or singleplayer RPG

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MasterBrief

I really wanted a game like Ultima Online but there is nothing like it out there and I've searched a lot. My computer kind of sucks so I can't play Runes of Magic or D&D Online if I could I would just play D&D. I'm looking for a game with good story and prefer an open world where you can just kind of run around and do stuff, which is why I thought it might be easier to try an mmo. Could also be a singleplayer game as well. I'm looking into Icewind Dale at the moment I have NWN 1 and 2 like 1 more . Want something with that top down view like NWN or Baldur's gate.On PC too not console and would like 2D or Icewind Dale like graphics.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rave

Ultima Online or something similar to Ultima 8 is apparently coming to ios soon touch arcade had a story about it a few weeks ago. Sorry I am posting from my phone and can't get a link.

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By maginnovision

You can try Faldon. It has no story though.

amiirasri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By amiirasri

For story have you looked at NWN 1 modules? Some of the user created modules are really amazing.

I enjoyed Nox back in the day. Fairly linear but good replayability with the three classes that are very different and have different stories for the first few hours (although it all merges into a similar 'You Save The World' story towards the end)