Looking for Partner(s) in crime

gormanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By gormanator

After reading Dave's latest blog entry, I asked myself, "what am I waiting for?" I am 18 years old, soon graduating from high school and moving onto college. I have taken 4 years of programming in high school and have recently began to explore XNA, creating simple snake clones. I hope to work on some more difficult games in the near future, but there is one problem. I am an abysmal artist. I can write a mean code, and have always shown a strong gift in programming, but can not draw or do sound stuff for the life of me. I know there are people of many talents on Giant Bomb, who are probably excited about video games. I will not be able to work a lot on the weekdays while school is in session, but my weekends can easily be filled with hours of coding, once I find a project to work on. So if you're interestedd in working together, whether you have skill in designing art, sound, or just have a great idea...Id love to talk, send me a message. We may not make the next Minecraft, but we can sure as hell have fun!

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SomeDeliCook

I'm definitely down to see what happens. I haven't really gotten into working in a group that much (tried a few times, they all fell through) but I am sure interested in doing stuff.

AOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AOR

Sending you a PM :)

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NoDeath

I can't do art or sound for you, and I'm not much of a designer but if you need a fellow programmer I have a bunch of C++ experience and I've worked of a couple of small XNA projects. I've spent the past 6 months working with the Gamebryo engine and I'm about to start work on a side project with the UDK.