Looking for suggestions for premium vids from the past year

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Legend

Title. I was a premium subscriber since the first Big Live Live Show and for about three years that followed. I had a lot going on for about a year now (*sigh* life) so I haven't seen any premium videos from the past 12 months or so. I just subscribed for a month (can't afford a yearly sub just yet) and I want to make the most out of it. Any must-watch videos recommended by you duders would be appreciated.

outlawtorn13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By outlawtorn13

Have you tried the mario party party videos? The first one is great with how only Dan seems to enjoy it with the others having a fun, less than enthused shall I say, attitude. Catch the others if you want to watch the duders' descent into a ... well, you'll see.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demo Derby is one of the best things the site has ever done.

outlawtorn13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsocrates: and those. Can you remember off-hand which one of those has the PlayStation interview section

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mario Party and the MGS series have been the highlights so far for me.

I’d also say try to watch the evening shows for E3.

kmfrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I haven't seen the Premium Contradiction videos yet, but the quick look and supplemental were real crackers!

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Make sure you check out the Contradiction: Spot The Liar! videos. The first 2 (QL and Supplemental) are free, but the 2 GBE Playdate videos are premium.

Similarly, check out the Velvet Sundown premium video, Velvet Sundown Live (unlike Contradiction, the QL for VS is the second video)

Of the (relatively) recent UPF segments, the one that stands out to me is Jeff's bit in the 7/24/15 UPF. The rest of that episode was alright, but nothing special. Jeff's segment, the last 20 minutes or so of the show, were gold.