Maybe someone can help me with my wii u gamepad issue

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

There's something wrong with my gamepad and I can't figure out what it is. I first noticed it when I turned the system, as soon as I touch the analog stick (or any button) the blue cursor goes straight to the bottom so I thought it had to due with the stick. But when I am able to get into a game the menus are affected, yet character movement is not. Yet when I tried to play Bayo 2 she taunts constantly but I can move her fine. Anyone have any idea what it could be?

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

@bocam said:

There's something wrong with my gamepad and I can't figure out what it is. I first noticed it when I turned the system, as soon as I touch the analog stick (or any button) the blue cursor goes straight to the bottom so I thought it had to due with the stick. But when I am able to get into a game the menus are affected, yet character movement is not. Yet when I tried to play Bayo 2 she taunts constantly but I can move her fine. Anyone have any idea what it could be?

It sounds like "Down" on your D-Pad is stuck or broken. It makes sense since the Wii U menu uses the DPad to navigate the menu and same with the Bayo2 so everything should be moving down. Also in Bayo2 the Down on DPad is taunt.