Melbourne Board Game Meetup

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hey everyone!

So after the success of the Melbourne PAX AUS Giant Bomb meetup, I've partnered up with the guys at The Cure again to throw down a monthly board game night! They have agreed to not charge us for the awesome space, just so long as we have a few drinks to help cover the costs.

So for the first night I'm thinking we can play some Cards against Humanity and Munchkin. I have almost every deck under the sun, so we should have enough to get some good games going. I'll also be opening it up to people outside of Giant Bomb, but we need to keep the numbers reasonable until we see how it's working.

I'm proposing we throw the night on Thursday, August 29th if anyone is keen?

For those who didn't make the PAX meetup, the bar is called The Cure, 164 Rathdowne Street, Carlton.

Let me know if you are keen to come along. I know @wezmon will be there with bells on!

Wezmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wezmon

Hell yeah I will! :-D

Come along one and all and see if you are horrible enough to be crowned CAH Champion!

Or you can just gank me in Munchkin. For those who haven't played it before, don't worry. It's super easy to pick up, and a blast to play. Especially with a wee drink.

See y'all there!

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

In and in and in! I will bring along Fluxx and the Metagame, if anyone's interested.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hellerphant

@rpgee sorry for the late notice but tonight has been cancelled and rescheduled for Thursday September 12. Details can be found here. https://www.facebook.com/events/493522597405482/

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@hellerphant: Ah, no worries then. That works a bit better for me, so I'm cool with that. Thanks for letting me know.

I tried that Facebook link, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere for me. If you can keep me informed about the details, maybe in a PM if that suits you, that'd be great.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who is still keen on this PM me today. It kicks off tomorrow in Melbourne.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who is still keen on this PM me today. It kicks off tomorrow in Melbourne.