METALLICA VS The World.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Cash

I know not all like this band. And say what you will but hey GUESS WHAT. They are in the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

First off most of you kids only go buy the past 10-15 years with this group. It kills me how many times I hear people say they Love them or hate them but yet say they only go back as far as the past few albums. I just shake my head. And I say everytime. Do yourself a HUGE FAVOR and go get all there albums from the early 80's-90's. And then come back and say thank you for showing me the light on this legendary band.

Anyway. I admit some of there stuff in the past 8-10 years has not been there best. None the less you can still get a few songs from each of those albums that are good. Now St.Anger was clearly there worst album they ever released to me atleast. Although some younger kids may like it more becuase they are just not up to speed on them from 20-25 years ago.

Load and Relaod were ok there was a few good songs from each. But clearly not as good as there classics.

Death Magnetic is without question there best album they have released in the last 15 years. And if this is any indication on that they are reverting back to there old classic form then OMFG they may end up closing out there legendary career as they came in as instant legends.

All I'm saying is they are clearly the bext heavy metel band to ever grace this earth and they have stood the test of time. And it seems that they are heading back into the direction that made them legends.

METALLICA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dr_Cash

One thing that fucking ownz so hard is they have a new station on my satilite radio on my Dish Network. It is called Madatory Metallica it is nothing but 24/7 Metallica old and new and live stuff all mixed. It is so amazing to listen to this station. And I hear all there old classics and just grin and say yup confirmend best metel band to ever live.