Minor Rant

JoshB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By JoshB

So I Submitted a page the morning that the site launched, and it sat pending for the last 4 days, then the page was approved from someone else this morning making mine a reject, I mean I love the site, but thats a little redonk, especially because that means that I don't get any points...

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

The submissions que is done in order from oldest to newest.  This means that the other person must have submitted the page before you did.  Sorry man.

JoshB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JoshB

since I have you then, is there a different order and stuff for different things? because like my addition to characters to games seem to be accepted pretty quickly, but my adding a whole page seems to take forever, are they on different priority lists?

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jax

If you're submission didn't get approved, then that means that it wasn't up to the standards of the original post or it was an incorrect theory. There are a number of reasons. And also - there is only a handful of us right now, and over 25,000 submissions. Think about how much work that is when every minute there are 2 new submissions.

tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By tec3297

I am pretty sure it is always oldest to newest.  They are just backed up with submissions.  One of mine from four days ago JUST got approved.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By BlackWaterCO
MB said:
"The submissions que is done in order from oldest to newest.  This means that the other person must have submitted the page before you did.  Sorry man."
You have no idea how happy I am to here that!!!!

Now I can finally express my excitment about that HUGE Vigilante 8 page I wrote xD
JoshB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JoshB
BlackWaterCO said:
"MB said:
"The submissions que is done in order from oldest to newest.  This means that the other person must have submitted the page before you did.  Sorry man."
You have no idea how happy I am to here that!!!!

Now I can finally express my excitment about that HUGE Vigilante 8 page I wrote xD
"
Dude I loved that Game!