My buddy and I are doing a 12 hour Amiga marathon for the Make a Wish Foundation UK

boatofcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the spirit of Games Done Quick, but without the slick professional presentation, my buddy Aaron and I are doing a 12-hour Amiga marathon for Make a Wish UK. It was originally inspired by Commodore responding to MaW's request for an Amiga 1200 for a terminally ill boy in 1993. We believe it's the first all-Amiga charity gaming marathon. If you'd like to donate or read more, check out our Just Giving page, and we'll be broadcasting live on our Youtube Gaming channel from 10am-10pm Eastern this Saturday, August 12. We hope this is a successful event and the first of many Amiga charity marathons to come!

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome!

I've actually been delving back into the Amiga recently. I used to own an Amiga 500 and then a 3000, but those are long gone, but I've been tinkering around with Amiga Forever.

boatofcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@retrometal: Amiga Forever is the best solution for emulating the Amiga, and believe me, I've tried them all. It's well worth the purchase price in the hours of dealing with incompatibility and speed issues you deal with when using vanilla WinUAE. I co-host an Amiga podcast called Amigos if you're looking to add some Amiga exclusive listening to your playlist :)

Ozzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

This is great, good luck! And hopefully they'll be more in the future