My latest game wants and needs out of life.

crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By crusnchill

Personally I'm waiting for 'I Am Alive' (by ubisoft) to come out. It's an unusual and new(ish) concept. And as I'm getting really bored with "rinse and repeat" games that are coming out at the moment(FPS's in general), I want something new to play with good ideas and intuitively creative gameplay, So 'I Am Alive' seem's just the thing to get me my gaming fix.

'Splinter Cell: conviction' better be good too. Because I'm NUT'S about the splinter cell series, I love em.
And We've all been waiting for FRICKIN' AGES!!!!! (I was especially pissed off when I heard that they'd decided to scrap what was already in the making process and start over from scratch. Let's hope the renewed effort's will mean the game is a helluvalot better than the original and supposedly bad 'conviction' design.)

'Resident Evil 5' should be good, I'm look forward to finding out whether the new option to move WHILE you shoot will improve or damge this game over previous 'Resident Evil' releases. And, hopefully, if it's a successful addition to the game it will be a permanent addition in the sequels that will follow in this series too.

At the moment though, PC-wise, I'm waiting for my new graphic's card to arrive ('ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB', I'm really happy to be getting one so I had to say...) so I can continue playing 'Left4Dead' to death. (Haha, see what I did there, good wasn't it lol.)
I've only just considered downloading portal and team fortress 2 lol, I never bothered becuase I'd already got half-life 2(episodes 1+2 when the orange box was released, so I felt ripped off and didn't bother... until now that is!)

But for right now I'm Pretty much just catching up on(when I get my new graphic's card that is) some games I bought last year. These are: 'Deadspace' (PC), 'C&C: RA2' (PC), 'Fallout 3' (PC, I've completed it, I just wanna be evil to the core this time round. MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! COUCH! cough!) and 'Elder Scroll's: Oblivion: GOTY Edition' (PC, with ALL add-on's aswell this time round. 'Wizard's tower', Come on!!). Oh! and 'Fable 2' (Xbox 360). But at the moment, 'L4D' is sucking up more of my time than any other game I have in my collection.
I just got an 'XBOX Live 12-month membership' card so I've also got 'L4D' on the Xbox 360 aswell for that (What can I say, I like to play it with people I actually KNOW and those whom I know I LIKE too(XBOX 360). Aswell as get the future mod's for the game, plus maybe make some NEW friend's, MAYBE on the PC(PC).)
I've just bought 'Dead rising' AGAIN! (A friend broke the disk, he said by accident, then never payed me back for it!!!) to satisfy my sudden thurst for Zombie games, movie's etc... that has arisen since I started playing 'L4D'.

Anyway, sorry it's been a lengthy one guy's!

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By BlackWaterCO

You should look into Brutal Legend and InFamous

both are kinda unique