My thoughts on Red Dead Redemption.

necrotoxin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By necrotoxin

At first I wasn't to excited about Red Dead Redemption. Honestly it looked to me like a re-skin of GTA4. I know a lot of people love GTA4, but for me it was merely OK. I diced to get it anyway, so I could play with my friends online. To my surprise this game ended up being great. It has surpassed all my expectations. It is how GTA4 should have been. There are so many things to do. The quests have lots of  variety. The single player story is interesting and entertaining. The open world feels more alive with random events happening like a person being chased by coyotes, or a guy asking for a ride and he steals your horse. This game is just fun. I hope ROCKSTAR will continue to make RD in the future (RD2, RD3, etc). 

necrotoxin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By necrotoxin

At first I wasn't to excited about Red Dead Redemption. Honestly it looked to me like a re-skin of GTA4. I know a lot of people love GTA4, but for me it was merely OK. I diced to get it anyway, so I could play with my friends online. To my surprise this game ended up being great. It has surpassed all my expectations. It is how GTA4 should have been. There are so many things to do. The quests have lots of  variety. The single player story is interesting and entertaining. The open world feels more alive with random events happening like a person being chased by coyotes, or a guy asking for a ride and he steals your horse. This game is just fun. I hope ROCKSTAR will continue to make RD in the future (RD2, RD3, etc). 

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Good to hear that it's markably different from gta4, because man i hated that game.