Mystery RPG

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Terrents

I remeber playing an RPG when i was a kid a long time ago. im an 18 year old but i remeber the game being old even for my age when i was around the age of 12. i remebering thinking the way you could pick up anything and do anything was similar to morrowind. but the game took a top down few. the game also did a poor job explaining how to play it. the game was simlar to DnD but at the time i wasn't aware of this. and in the game you had a whole party that you made at the start. you picked a pixel verson of your each character and also a drawing. I cant remeber the title and id like to give the game another shot. i belive it had wizard in the title but that doesnt help that much :[ I also remeber the game being extemely hard and very brutal.  

please giant bomb id really like to play this game again now that I am much more of a gamer and can even read big words XD
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By armaan8014
Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Terrents

shit your right!! damn i thought no one would know XD thanks
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Coombs
Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Terrents
Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Terrents

ok another question. should i bother playing the first one? or should i just play the 5th one? cause they dont seem much diffrent