New PC Build v2

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By kindgineer

I started a rather decent built here in another blog post, and came to the conclusion that some parts just didn't suit my needs. Now that I've done a little more research, I've been able to compile the following computer. It fits my budget much nicer, while still being able to do the things I want it do. If any duders see a flaw in the compatibilities, please let me know. If something is missing that I've over-looked, I would really appreciate the insight!

Build

Core / Internal

Accessories / Non-internal

Now that I'm more satisfied with my build overall, my only concerns lie with incompatibility. My main concerns are: Is the PSU enough to power it all? Will everything fit in the case correctly? (and) Is the CPU fan enough?

Thanks again for all the help, duders!

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By kindgineer

I started a rather decent built here in another blog post, and came to the conclusion that some parts just didn't suit my needs. Now that I've done a little more research, I've been able to compile the following computer. It fits my budget much nicer, while still being able to do the things I want it do. If any duders see a flaw in the compatibilities, please let me know. If something is missing that I've over-looked, I would really appreciate the insight!

Build

Core / Internal

Accessories / Non-internal

Now that I'm more satisfied with my build overall, my only concerns lie with incompatibility. My main concerns are: Is the PSU enough to power it all? Will everything fit in the case correctly? (and) Is the CPU fan enough?

Thanks again for all the help, duders!