_Mattallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Mattallica

Coming Soon

Hello! Just a quick update to inform everyone what you can expect on the blog in the next couple of weeks. I am currently writing my review for Far Cry 3. I have finished the game now, got all the achievements and have quite a lot to say on this game of the year contender for many from late last year. That review should hopefully be up by Friday/Saturday for you guys to enjoy.

Next up

I'm also getting the Hitman HD Trilogy this week and this will be my next review. It's 3 games so I'm not sure how long it will take for me to finish but I'll try to get my review out in the next 2 weeks. So that's TWO new reviews coming up very soon. Speaking of Hitman, if you missed my Hitman Absolution review what are you waiting for? Go read it here NOW.

Until next time

I should have my hands full the next couple of weeks with Hitman but as always I am open to suggestions for games you would like me to review so please leave a comment with any titles you would like my opinion on. See you soon for my Far Cry 3 review!

_Mattallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Mattallica

Coming Soon

Hello! Just a quick update to inform everyone what you can expect on the blog in the next couple of weeks. I am currently writing my review for Far Cry 3. I have finished the game now, got all the achievements and have quite a lot to say on this game of the year contender for many from late last year. That review should hopefully be up by Friday/Saturday for you guys to enjoy.

Next up

I'm also getting the Hitman HD Trilogy this week and this will be my next review. It's 3 games so I'm not sure how long it will take for me to finish but I'll try to get my review out in the next 2 weeks. So that's TWO new reviews coming up very soon. Speaking of Hitman, if you missed my Hitman Absolution review what are you waiting for? Go read it here NOW.

Until next time

I should have my hands full the next couple of weeks with Hitman but as always I am open to suggestions for games you would like me to review so please leave a comment with any titles you would like my opinion on. See you soon for my Far Cry 3 review!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

This doesn't really need to be in the forums. It'd make more sense to post this in your blog for people who want it, and post the reviews to the forums when they're complete.