Buarpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Buarpo

@kasaioni:

You may still be entitled to the $30 depending on who and more importantly where you bought the card from. If it was a U.S. based realtor you might have a chance, but I'm no law man so take that with a grain of salt.

kill_la_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kill_la_kill

@buarpo said:

@kasaioni:

You may still be entitled to the $30 depending on who and more importantly where you bought the card from. If it was a U.S. based realtor you might have a chance, but I'm no law man so take that with a grain of salt.

You have to be a U.S. Resident according to the settlement site which sucks for Non'muricans. Only in the U.S. will you have someone start a class-action lawsuit because of inexact tech specs...and win.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I thought I already filled this out last month or so. Was this already live?

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not as miffed about the whole thing as some other people are. The funny thing is I remember seeing the 3.5 GB of VRAM (which I'm assuming this is about) on my specs after installing the card, and before this whole realization blew up, but didn't think much of it. For my purposes, my 970 has done exactly what I wanted it to do; which was give me a respectable gaming PC that would hopefully last me for a few years.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

Just Tells me to, "Please check your input", Dunno what input I'm suppose to apply.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Thirty bucks would be cool but I bought a 970 knowing that it had 3.5GBs VRAM and it's still a damn good card so I'll pass.