Ok you got me

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By spiredcrescent

I rented warriors Orochi from gamefly the other day and i have to say im done.  I have been playing dynasty warriors since 2 released on the ps2 and i was one of those guys that kept saying even though there are slight changes in each game, they are still good.  I was one of those people that jeff couldnt figure out.  As of yesterday a am mo longer one of those people.  It just drives me crazy how moves and character models are just copied.  I mean i got sick of halo after halo 3, but at least halo odst cleaned up the graphics and tweaked the gameplay enough to keep it interesting.  I admit i am a gamer who gets burned out on playing the same game over and over.  I at least try to be playing 2 different games at one time so i can keep from getting bored of one or the other by taking time between the 2.  But for some reason i had some special nestalgia for the dynasty warriors series.  But after going to china, japan, the world of gundam, and then them throwing crap all over the place im done.  No more warriors crap for me.

Any one else had a franchise kinda just go dull on them? im interested to see what else has been battered to death.

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By spiredcrescent

I rented warriors Orochi from gamefly the other day and i have to say im done.  I have been playing dynasty warriors since 2 released on the ps2 and i was one of those guys that kept saying even though there are slight changes in each game, they are still good.  I was one of those people that jeff couldnt figure out.  As of yesterday a am mo longer one of those people.  It just drives me crazy how moves and character models are just copied.  I mean i got sick of halo after halo 3, but at least halo odst cleaned up the graphics and tweaked the gameplay enough to keep it interesting.  I admit i am a gamer who gets burned out on playing the same game over and over.  I at least try to be playing 2 different games at one time so i can keep from getting bored of one or the other by taking time between the 2.  But for some reason i had some special nestalgia for the dynasty warriors series.  But after going to china, japan, the world of gundam, and then them throwing crap all over the place im done.  No more warriors crap for me.

Any one else had a franchise kinda just go dull on them? im interested to see what else has been battered to death.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

Man, I've only played one Dynasty Warriors, but it was so bad I don't think I ever want to play another one (except for Strikeforce that is, man that game looks like awesomesauce!!)

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spiredcrescent
@Emandudeguyperson: 

I haven't played them all, but i have played a ton of them and in my honest opinion dynasty warriors 4 was the best one ever made
Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
@spiredcrescent said:
" @Emandudeguyperson:   I haven't played them all, but i have played a ton of them and in my honest opinion dynasty warriors 4 was the best one ever made "
I'll be sure to try it out eventually.
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Pazy

Playing all the Dynasty Warriors games could totally burn you out but right now im enjoying Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, my last Dynasty Warriors was #2 so there is a long gap. The gap is long enough that although the game dosent feel "fresh" im having fun with it but I dont think I would ever but Gundam 3/Dynasty 7 unless they seriously changed it but I might get Dynasty Warriors 6 if I can find it cheap to keep as a sort of pallete cleanser after getting my ass kicked on some legitamitly difficult game.

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spiredcrescent
@Pazy: 
yeah ive probably played i think 4 warriors games in the past year, any more than 2 a year is overkill i think, but i immediately took all of them off my gamefly.  If i ever get the urge to play them ill probably get the next dynasty warriors because that nostalgia doesn't carry over as well with the samurai and gundam games