Old School PC Game Help

vaultdweller13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By vaultdweller13

Hi, I would love some help trying to remember a game I used to play when I was young. I'm 21 currently, and I remember playing this game on a computer probably when I was 5 or younger. From what I remember I don't believe the computer I was playing on was running an operating system with a GUI although I could be wrong, If anything it was Windows 3.1 but I don't think so. The game was either on a 5 1/4 inch or a 3 1/2 inch floppy. In it you traveled from city to city by train to stop computers or TVs from taking over the world. It only had 4 rooms which were in a square pattern, and the train platform was the upper right hand screen, and the ticket booth was the bottom left. I think as you traveled around more enemies would appear, and they looked like the static pattern a TV without a signal has. Eventually you had to fight a giant enemy at the end. I'm sorry if this is very vague but I barely remember it and now I really need to know what it was. Any help would be useful. Thanks.

AnAngelCried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AnAngelCried

@VaultDweller13: OMG! I know exactly what you're talking about! It's called Agent USA ^_^

~Angel

vaultdweller13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By vaultdweller13

@AnAngelCried: Ahhh yeaaaa, that's it! You're my new favorite person for figuring it out. I was watching the Tested 24 hour podcast and in my sleep deprived delirium their talk about old computers triggered my memory of that game. I feel like such an idiot now for getting rid of so many awesome old games and such like that one.