On a scale of 1 to 10, how rough will the next Breaking Brad be (Volgarr the Viking)?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By BisonHero

Poll On a scale of 1 to 10, how rough will the next Breaking Brad be (Volgarr the Viking)? (53 votes)

1 6%
2 0%
3 0%
4 0%
5 0%
6 4%
7 9%
8 15%
9 9%
10 42%
Show results 15%

Brad has not played Volgarr in a while. Surprise Breaking Brad before Christmas? Or will Brad not return to it until the new year?

• 
Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I hope for a flexible 7-10. Just enough to give him hope for a while.

Breaking Brad is probably my favourite show on GB.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

God have mercy on Brad and his sanity when he hops back into Volgarr after such a long break.

Avatar image for zomgfruitbunnies
Zomgfruitbunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zomgfruitbunnies

I'm hoping for more Brad derps that result in him saying offensive things to Vinny.

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

As someone who has made it to the final boss, the worst is behind him, in my opinion. World 4 was the difficulty spike peak for me. Once you get your head around the enemy and level design in World 5, it shouldn't be too difficult, but then again I didn't have this large a break from the game, which will definitely be a factor when the next Breaking Brad comes around. As for World 6, it's just all the enemies and obstacles from Worlds 1-5 thrown in there together as a sort of summarization of what you've learned playing the game. Also the rooms are really quickfire and there's a checkpoint for each one.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

While I have you all here: the King Murloc boss was like, way, way harder than the undead boss and the giant rattle snake boss, right? I feel like the latter two bosses only took like 1 or 2 deaths to roughly figure out their pattern. Comparatively, Brad never learned the pattern of the trident asshole, and just spammed attacks one time and happened to win because he had the Thor's Blessing thing and the fire sword, and a few lucky javelins.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By benspyda

When given a 1 - 10 to choose and having no idea what put, I generally always go 7. It's a bit like choosing B when you have a A,B,C multiple choice...

Also I read this as Breaking Bad and was like 'but that show ended???' followed by a facepalm.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@benspyda said:

When given a 1 - 10 to choose and having no idea what put, I generally always go 7. It's a bit like choosing B when you have a A,B,C multiple choice...

Also I read this as Breaking Bad and was like 'but that show ended???' followed by a facepalm.

Do you think the games review industry has conditioned you (us) to feel that 7 is "average". Technically you should have picked 5 man! I did the same thing =/

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Hopefully he'll retain more knowledge than he did with Devil May Cry, but I'm not holding my breath. Even then... he might still do about as well as he has before, given that a lot of his ability comes from raw determination more than anything else.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By wjb

I don't know what their schedule is for this week, but hopefully a new Breaking Brad and Load Our Last Souls will come out.

Either that or we'll have to wait until next year.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@xeiphyer said:

@benspyda said:

Do you think the games review industry has conditioned you (us) to feel that 7 is "average". Technically you should have picked 5 man! I did the same thing =/

I think you may be on to something there.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By LackingSaint

@benspyda said:

@xeiphyer said:

@benspyda said:

I think you may be on to something there.

To be fair, Volgarr The Viking is a generally hard game so it's more sensible to put a 7 (pretty hard) than a 5 (average difficulty).

I put 1 because I believe in Brad.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

On a scale of 1 to 10?

Ivan Drago.