Phil Fish and Polytron doxxed. Fez IP possibly for sale?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What the what?

Was mucking around on GAF when the forum blew up re: Polytron getting hacked. Here's a truncated, redacted screenshot:

No Caption Provided

As if this thing couldn't get any more insane.

imo, It's a moot point whether people from /v/ were involved or not; I personally don't think it was /v/ but whatever. The crux being that the stuff that was leaked was immense and comprehensive. Not just accounts and passwords but financials-- think information re: Sony's deal w/ Polytron over having Fez on PS+, etc...

Shortly after, we get a tweet from Phil Fish:

No Caption Provided

I understand that Mr. Fish's venting can get a bit dramatic at times, but I gotta imagine if all this shakes out to be (once again) a subsection of the Internet deciding to destroy the lives of those they don't like for whatever reason, that I wouldn't be surprised if he was legit serious about just selling off those assets, taking his money, and put himself in a better and more supportive space.

Anyways, I feel terribly bad that he's drawn the ire of strangers to this extent. I personally think Fez is a great game and that he and everybody associated with Polytron are very talented. I also hope the authorities get involved asap and stitch this up.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I don't even understand. . What? . I hope they put Fez on XONE.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Another thread was already made for this discussion, you should post that screenshot and your opinion on the matter over there because this'll get locked.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Niceanims

This thread has a better OP. Hope it sticks.

Yeah this shit is way fucked.

Also he's deleted his twitter account.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

holy shit, thats.......holy shit.

but thats no way the leader of 4chan or anonymous, just some random troll claiming those things,

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We made the threads at the same time... or rather I was typing this up and didn't see the other go up. I'll post the ss in the other thread.

Another thread was already made for this discussion, you should post that screenshot and your opinion on the matter over there because this'll get locked.

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh, look, someone from 4chan is being a giant dickhole. How surprising.

I hope against hope Phil isn't actually done for real though, because Fez is legit amazing and I'd love to play whatever he comes up with next.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I wish everyone could just grow the fuck up.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9 MattyFTM  Moderator

There is already a thread about this here:

http://www.giantbomb.com/phil-fish/3040-100988/forums/phil-fish-gets-doxxed-selling-fez-ip-and-company-1492993/#23