Planetary Annihilation Quick Look?

Deadstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deadstar

Is there going to be a quick look on this game? There was the ex but I'd like to see the guys check out the real game. I think Brad would be into it.

Grey Goo and Etherium also come out this month. I hope we see more RTS quick looks including these games as well.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Is this game still on sale on Steam? I feel I goofed by not picking up then. It's not like a hundred dollars anymore either though right?

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

doesn't look so hot.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It is cool, but also seems like a sinking ship.
It was released too soon and people exploded over that. I am pretty srue the player base is not big, or even what one would call healthy.
One would probably also say there are some features missing but it certainly is something unique, but at the other hand one could also make the argument that Supreme commander including the expansion does a better job of providing the same experience. (beyond the planets, which has some unique twists but it also introduces some problems.)

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, well I'd like a Quick Look of Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless, but you can't always get what you want.

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, well I'd like a Quick Look of Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless, but you can't always get what you want.

Also this! I am fine with them not getting one, but I think they would be far more deserving of a quick look. Although that might be putting a bit too much personal taste in that judgment.