Podcast: DF #76: PSP Go Away Please

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush

Another week has passed and another episode of Distributed Failure is now live! We talk about the usual crap and discuss video games and whatnot. It was a particularly fun podcast to record and I hope you enjoy it just as much as we enjoyed recording it.

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on Halo 3: ODST, Brütal Legend, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Need for Speed: Shift, DiRT 2, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Forza 3, and plenty more. I talk about the iPod Touch and the we follow that up with some gaming news including some info on the PSP Go, Uncharted 2 scaling back on its Twitter integration, and plenty more.

We end the show with another "Sausage Dump" and discuss such awesome TV shows as Smallville and how we can't believe it's been on for nine seasons. We also hear tales of wonder and Rob manages to screw up the breaks by forgetting to include the intro when pausing for sponsors...Hurray! We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kush

Another week has passed and another episode of Distributed Failure is now live! We talk about the usual crap and discuss video games and whatnot. It was a particularly fun podcast to record and I hope you enjoy it just as much as we enjoyed recording it.

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on Halo 3: ODST, Brütal Legend, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Need for Speed: Shift, DiRT 2, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Forza 3, and plenty more. I talk about the iPod Touch and the we follow that up with some gaming news including some info on the PSP Go, Uncharted 2 scaling back on its Twitter integration, and plenty more.

We end the show with another "Sausage Dump" and discuss such awesome TV shows as Smallville and how we can't believe it's been on for nine seasons. We also hear tales of wonder and Rob manages to screw up the breaks by forgetting to include the intro when pausing for sponsors...Hurray! We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.