Podcast: DF #79: Smacking Down Borderland Midgets

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening pleasure! We talk about these things called video games and answers some questions along the way. Support the show and tell your friends about it!

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on Borderlands,Brutal Legend, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2010, A Boy and His Blob, Dead Space Extraction, and plenty more. We follow that up with some gaming news and answer a few user questions while we're at it.

We end the show with another "Sausage Dump" and discuss such TV shows as Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Battlestar Galactica season 2.0. I end my dumpage with a revelation on how the film Black Dynamite shows that M&Ms inevitably turn to little dicks. We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kush
Another week and another episode of Distributed Failure is here for your listening pleasure! We talk about these things called video games and answers some questions along the way. Support the show and tell your friends about it!

This week's "What We've Been Playing" features discussion on Borderlands,Brutal Legend, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2010, A Boy and His Blob, Dead Space Extraction, and plenty more. We follow that up with some gaming news and answer a few user questions while we're at it.

We end the show with another "Sausage Dump" and discuss such TV shows as Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Battlestar Galactica season 2.0. I end my dumpage with a revelation on how the film Black Dynamite shows that M&Ms inevitably turn to little dicks. We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to rate/review us on iTunes.