Premium membership currency conversion?

LordSimpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By LordSimpson

I'm thinking about getting a premium membership but before I do just wanted to know if they charge in Dollars or you can change currency before finalising as my bank has kinda steep currency conversion charges [10% + the equivalent of around $5], I know there's paypal but would prefer the choice of shirts.

Also as a little add-on (couldn't find any obvious info on this) anybody know if international shipping is free or costs extra on the shirts/hoodies.

Thanks for any info, I'm in the UK should that effect any of the above.

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By fishmicmuffin

I'm not sure but I would guess that they do charge in dollars. Message Dave (snide) and ask him, he will know.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alternate

Charge in dollars - and unfortunately international shipping does change outside the US (they would lose money otherwise). You are getting stiffed by your bank though. I have a CC that doesn't charge for overseas but even my debit card is only like 2%.

I have a feeling it is $10 on the shirts and someone said today on a forum that the Hoodie was $15 to the UK. A little steep but Royal Mail charge like £4 ($6) to ship a hoodie across our little country.

Nentisys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Nentisys

Wow, your bank is fucking terrible.