Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Humanity
No Caption Provided

Give Rorie his own show.. you cowards!

I think we can ALL agree that the highlight of any UPF is Rorie talking at 100mph, weaving through one non sequitur to another, saying something mildly offensive and then asking about something that was answered all but 2 minutes prior. Rorie is a treasure and deserves his own platform. Hire some intern to take care of those support tickets! The man is being wasted in a back office broom closet wading through rejected payments, sale vouchers and mod reversals if he's really unlucky! It's the only logical next move for Giant Bomb to take in their journey of talent discovery.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I know it’s a minor point in your post, but I do miss intern-era GB. Though like all interns everywhere, based on Jeff’s comments it seems the issue was the staff was often too busy to properly mentor them/delegate relevant stuff to them/give them useful things to do.

Nonetheless, if GB ever returns to an in-person studio, I could go for some intern energy.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i wouldn't mind a rorie centric show/series. first thing that comes to mind is in different upf and QL segments i've liked alot of the different RPGs hes shown, i know rpgs can take a bit to ramp up which makes them hard to do for things like that but that would be cool imo.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Only if it's done in the park so we'll get some 'oooh hai puppy' in the middle :)

PeezMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Rorie's Support Email Funtime Hour was the saving grace of Kingdom Heartache.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peezmachine: There was no saving grace for Kingdom Heartache.. even Rorie is not that powerful.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back Screened! I mean, I would like that very much if possible.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By bybeach

Hell, 3000 thousand years ago at a company called Gamespot, Matt did a show called 'Rorie's Round-up'. that I have definite remembrance of. (Or maybe Rodeo?)

Now I understand he currently has a decent pc and a nice monitor, Matt once again could do a show called Quicklooks, Rorie's Round-up, once again covering some of those games, of all genres, I see at Steam all the effing time.

And, As I do remember, it was what he was doing the earlier part of the pandemic, and to good effect. He of course doesn't have to stay just to pc, but I think it all constitutes valid and rich source to mine.

But I do know he has his other responsibilities, also.

El_Blarfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Matt Rorie Rates Your Dog"

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bybeach: I propose the show have a terrible pun name to continue the current brand synergy: AC!D Reflux

Matt Rorie visits different Mexican restaurants with his lovely wife and they try various dishes - while they wait for the food Rorie plays a game of MGS AC!D while fighting hunger, and the temptation to pet nearby dogs. Each show concludes with the couple rating their meal and Rorie moving up in the games story.

I expect Red Ventures to include stock options and a parking spot at the office that doesn’t exist when hiring me.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bring back boss of bosses, it's the only logical move

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shindig

Matt Rorie's Alpha Protocol. Prototype.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By csl316

This show just needs to be Rorie hitting record on a camera, then seeing where his brain goes. No outline, no chat, just Rordawg's stream of consciousness.

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shindig: that would be a pretty good title for a show about Rorie playing early access games.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ugh, I'd really like a Rorie show of some sort.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the return of Boss of Bosses!

Ryan3370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be happy just watching him stream magic even though I haven't played in a decade