Resiednt Evil Storyline

Nibbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nibbz

I was younger when the first few Resident Evil games came out and therefore didnt pay much attention to story. I neglected to play R.E.4 but still get the basic plot. I get Umbrella, t-virus, william birkman, wesker, etc. But I dont know enough like game to game information, i mean Resident Evil 4, the "zombies" were so different and I knew i was missing something about the story. So now with Resident Evil 5 coming out and me purchasing it, I wanna know the whole story before I play. Where can I find this on the internet like a website or something that reveals all plot, twists, etc from all the games up to 4 (1,2,3,CodeVeronica,4)

Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Damonation
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

your best bet is to reemmber that RE4 has next to nothing in story right now to do with past RE games now RE5 may *stresses* may clear that up and bring the connections together, but the only connections with past RE games are passing by mentions and characters.
Resident evil archives is a good book to get it explains every thing, The resident evil series of books by S.D Perry is all so a good place though the Books add much more information and are a far better story.