Return of Murder Island?

Avatar image for electricgypsy72
electricgypsy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I always enjoyed the many attempts at a chicken dinner they did with PUBG. Any chance that they will take some Lockdown time to revisit the Island of COD Warzone? I haven't seen much on it and there's never been a better time!

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They did a Murder Island not too long ago. I wanna say around the beginning of the lockdown. But, for the life of me, I can't find it on the site. Either it was a dream I had or it wasn't archived.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last Friday's charity stream was a Warzone stream with Abby, Vinny, Bakalar and friend of the site Dan ryckert. Abby was having technical difficulties that resulted in hilarious moments but probably messed up the archive. I think it is on Dan's twitch archive though and will definitely scratch your itch.

Brakara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Brakara

The charity stream was mostly regular boring mp but they had some Warzone at the start and towards the end. So I'd say only the end part is worth watching for that classic Murder Island feeling, and is available here:

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/house-party-charity-stream-call-of-duty-modern-war/2970-20132

And the only battle royale stream from the beginning of the lockdown is this from March 20th (without Murder Island in the title though):

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/live-from-the-warzone/2970-20024

But that stream is mainly Jeff playing solo and then a couple of games with Ben at the end, and with only 1-2 players it's not really comparable to the classic Murder Island streams.

Speaking of which, I want the Murder Island t-shirt back!