Revisiting

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Edited By tofford

I have got to a point now where I have played all my games through really so its time to go back and tinker with those after completion joys. I have never really been enticed by Fallout 3 side quests so for me i am gonna play some good old Halo 3 multiplayer and some Fable achievements so are there any games you guys have played that you enjoyed going back to or do you even have a faithful game like my halo that you will always go back to.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tofford

I have got to a point now where I have played all my games through really so its time to go back and tinker with those after completion joys. I have never really been enticed by Fallout 3 side quests so for me i am gonna play some good old Halo 3 multiplayer and some Fable achievements so are there any games you guys have played that you enjoyed going back to or do you even have a faithful game like my halo that you will always go back to.

Tom_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tom_H

I don't really play back through my old games unless a new game in the franchise is being released and even then I just play it to recap. However, games such as COD4, I can always go back onto a play multiplayer on.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By penguindust

There is nothing wrong with returning to your favorite multiplayer game.  My friends and I still play COD2, and that was a launch title.  I'm not sure I've even done that with a single player game yet, though.  I mean, apart from games with dark/light sides, once I am through with the single player, I'm done.  Burnout Paradise is an interesting kettle of fish, though because Criterion keeps adding stuff to it to keep it in my active collection. 

Steve_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Steve_Evil

I constantly find myself revisiting Guitar Hero/Rock Band after a break of a few months, usually finding that I've improved after an initial period of familiarisation. I can also see Street Fighter IV being a game that I'll head back to time and time again after I've got over my initial burst of activity.