Rorie vs Dark Souls continues tonight or tomorrow.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

We've had a long break, and we should have. No way this could have been done during the past few weeks.

But now that things are starting to get back to normal, it's time to yell at Rorie while he defeats Dark Souls.

No Caption Provided

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Great! I love watching Dark Souls, but I don't like watching non-speed runs unless it's someone whose commentary is listenable. Rorie's is pretty good. Him cackling every time something ridiculous happens is great.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jimmyfenix

SI SI SI SI SI !!! Thats the only spanish word i know ! :p

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great! I love watching Dark Souls, but I don't like watching non-speed runs unless it's someone whose commentary is listenable. Rorie's is pretty good. Him cackling every time something ridiculous happens is great.

And swearing like a sailor when just about anything at all happens is amusing.

Glad to hear he's getting back to it!

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmyfenix: You can use : Awilbur!!!! .... wich mean "a huevo" which means Hell yeah :P you need some slang hermano ^_^

And funny right now Im watchin Rories twitch Dark Souls run :P .... now that I have constant internet I need to catch up

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Heh Rorie's stream made me do a replay of Darksouls of my own, this time on PC, and it kind of snowballed into finishing it with two characters and making it a good way into NG+ with both in between the last stream and now.

SpudBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By SpudBug

Why don't they put this up on the site? I hate how I can't view Twitch.tv archives on the Ipad, that's how I watch most of the GB content.

tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Rorie playing Dark Souls got me to finally go back and finish the game. Good stuff.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@spudbug said:

Why don't they put this up on the site? I hate how I can't view Twitch.tv archives on the Ipad, that's how I watch most of the GB content.

Yeah, Rorie streaming this stuff is pretty much equivalent to a Spookin' with Scoops, in terms of "video stream with pretty slapdash presentation and minimal prep time required, all you need is a decent webcam and headset and streaming software". If anything, I'm personally a little more interested in seeing some Dark Souls play than seeing Patrick flit from horror game to horror game (I wish he was just doing 1-man Endurance Runs of various horror games, but it seems like he instead wants to sample everything).

Maybe there are actual internal meetings at GB about whether they want to bother archiving personal stuff on the site as actually being representative of Giant Bomb?

For example, Jeff has done some random streams from his house (Funky Barn, for example), which ultimately never made it to the site in any form because they're maybe just way too long and uneventful or something. Though really, that Funky Barn stream is kind of hilarious for how much Jeff hates his life for playing it, and almost becomes a weird Nintendownload X-Press in terms of his overall tone. The Quick Look of the game was too short to give the same vibe.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By McGhee

yaaaayyyyyy