Sagat Players

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By End_Boss

Don't be afraid. I'm not here to flame you, and I know you're out there. I'm looking to train against some Bombers that consider themselves to be in the upper echelons of Sagat players. I hate the bastard (no offense) and need to work out ways to beat the snot out of him outside of ranked matches. If you're interested, post your gamertag here or add Easy Boss to your friend list. Thanks!

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

You know there's a thing called "Training Mode," right?

I'm sure you can "beat the snot" out of us there, without having wasted anyone's time.

(no offense) ;)

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok
Jolly_Lolly said:
You know there's a thing called "Training Mode," right? I'm sure you can "beat the snot" out of us there, ... [more]
Training mode can never prepare you for fighting against a human player. Ever. In any game.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
PureRok said:
Jolly_Lolly said: You know there's a thing called "Training Mode," right? I'm sure you can "beat the snot" out of ... [more]
Purerok is 100 percent right 

also jolly you should help the man out as your the only sagat player i know .......
Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I am willing to play with anyone once it arrives in the mail. (Stupid brother... oy.)

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
PureRok said:
Jolly_Lolly said: You know there's a thing called "Training Mode," right? I'm sure you can "beat the snot" out of ... [more]
Hey, it helps. Challenge mode is good practice as well, especially hard.

Although I swear some of the hard challenges are near impossible with the 360 pad >.<
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By End_Boss
Jolly_Lolly said:
You know there's a thing called "Training Mode," right? I'm sure you can "beat the snot" out of us there, ... [more]
For the record, I can easily beat the computer on hardest simply by spamming hadoken/shoryuken over and over. 95% of the time, the computerized Sagat will leap over my hadoken and right into my fist.

Also, I don't think it would be a waste of anyone's time, since you'd likely be learning stuff, too. Also, I thought the point of owning SFIV was to play it. Y'know. With other people
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
End_Boss said:
In the future, if you want to play with others don't start off by insulting their main character of choice. Kind of rude, ya know? I understand you're probably frustrated with someone that beat you with Sagat, but it happens.

And I really only play with my friends from school or people that I know closely. It's nothing personal, we just have a better time than with complete strangers.

Who do you play as anyway? Just curious.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By End_Boss
@Jolly_Lolly: I don't think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated him (and I do), but that's only because I can't beat him most of the time (yet). It's fine that you only play with your friends... To each his own.

I play as Akuma.

EDIT: if it's the bit about beating the snot out of him that you take offense to... I mean, isn't that the point of Street Fighter? Beat the snot out of the other guy?
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
End_Boss said:
@Jolly_Lolly: I don't think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated him (and I do), but that's only because ... [more]
I give hugs after all my matches :D

But you play as Akuma? Hmm, I really don't play him that often, it's like a rare treat for me :p

Digital447, if you're ever interested mate.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By End_Boss
@Jolly_Lolly: Definitely will, dude. And yeah, after all my matches (win or lose) I either send a message of congratulations or slide a tip in about how they can beat me next time 'round.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since everybody online is Sagat or Ken, I accidentally picked up the art of destroying them with my Fuerte just by playing Championship matches as I normally would. Hope you get there too so you can help destroy the legions of Sagats online.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
End_Boss said:
@Jolly_Lolly: I don't think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated him (and I do), but that's only because ... [more]
Dude you play as akuma 

hes like sagat Bane, hes practically made to take sagat out 
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By End_Boss
License_To_Bill said:
Since everybody online is Sagat or Ken, I accidentally picked up the art of destroying them with my Fuerte just ... [more]
I do fight a lot of Sagats these days (more than Ken), but for some reason every time I do I freeze up and am unable to fight properly. Hence the wanting to train in an environment where my Battle Points are safe from my opponent's thieving hands. =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember: You don't lose any type of points in Chapionship Mode ;D

That's where I go for mah practissin'.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By End_Boss
ZombieHunterOG said:
End_Boss said: @Jolly_Lolly: I don't think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated him (and I do), but that's ... [more]
Unless Sagat gets a hold of you. Then he folds like a cheap lawn chair.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
End_Boss said:
ZombieHunterOG said: End_Boss said: @Jolly_Lolly: I don&#39;t think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated him (and I do), ... [more]
Teleport ???
Profit?
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By End_Boss
ZombieHunterOG said:
End_Boss said: ZombieHunterOG said: End_Boss said: @Jolly_Lolly: I don&amp;#39;t think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated him (and ... [more]
You make it all sound so easy. Were it so...
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
License_To_Bill said:
Since everybody online is Sagat or Ken, I accidentally picked up the art of destroying them with my Fuerte just ... [more]
Ok, what the hell is up with everyone raggin' on Sagat?

I hardly ever meet another Sagat player online, so I don't know what you mean by "everyone."

*cues for fellow GB Sagat players to back me up*

oh, right..I'm by myself here >.<

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I mean by "everyone" is everyone that I play against online is either Sagat or Ken. There was nothing offensive in that statement, sir.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
End_Boss said:
ZombieHunterOG said: End_Boss said: ZombieHunterOG said: End_Boss said: @Jolly_Lolly: I don&amp;amp;#39;t think I really insulted Sagat... I said I hated ... [more]
Well as i have no idea how you play i cant say if its easy for you 

i find it really, really easy 
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
License_To_Bill said:
What I mean by "everyone" is everyone that I play against online is either Sagat or Ken. There was nothing ... [more]
You, good sir, are a racist to all Sagat players!

I've seen things that cannot be unseen oO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jolly_Lolly said:
License_To_Bill said: What I mean by "everyone" is everyone that I play against online is either Sagat or Ken. There ... [more]

I can't be!

I have Sagat friends! They're cool with it!
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By End_Boss
Jolly_Lolly said:
License_To_Bill said: What I mean by "everyone" is everyone that I play against online is either Sagat or Ken. There ... [more]
I'm an equal opportunity face smasher.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
License_To_Bill said:
Jolly_Lolly said: License_To_Bill said: What I mean by &quot;everyone&quot; is everyone that I play against online is either Sagat or ... [more]
You lie.

You should take note from End Boss, he's the kind that will take you under your wing and beat you senseless, like an American.

*cues Star Spangled Banner*
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By End_Boss
Jolly_Lolly said:
License_To_Bill said: Jolly_Lolly said: License_To_Bill said: What I mean by &amp;quot;everyone&amp;quot; is everyone that I play against online is either ... [more]
O_O
YEAH.