Seeing Pacific Rim a second time?

scottp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By scottp

Poll Seeing Pacific Rim a second time? (20 votes)

Yes 45%
No 55%

I thought it was a great movie and I really want to see it again. Just wondering what the community thinks.

• 
Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Justin258

I don't think there's a movie in existence that I want to watch twice in such a short span of time. If there is, it's not this movie.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie a whole lot, but there's not really much to it. No curious details that I might have missed or questions that watching it again might answer. Just robots piloted by cliches fighting monsters.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CaLe

I personally don't re-watch movies or re-play games I've already seen/played unless I've forgotten almost everything about them, but if you have nothing better to do, sure.

Deathstriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Seeing movies twice so quickly has always seemed silly to me.. I might get the blu-ray though.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Its a little too dumb plus only two of the robots actually fight anything, the other ones have 3 minute introduction sequences and about 45 seconds of actually fighting before they die. If it was 2 hours of Ron Perlman and Idris Elba being awesome then it would have been great. For dumb movies Independence Day is better, more original, and has more unintentional hilarity; the movie is too self aware and not funny enough. The action is good/great but aside from a few actors that's the only real strength it has. Review

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Shit, I'm going to see it 10 times just to apologize for the fucking Grownups 2 seeing troglodytes.