So aboutTender Loving Care Playdate.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I never watched any of them live but heard good things and am catching up finished the first episode where they ended up about at episode 4 in the game and suddenly in the next episode marked 4/14 they are on chapter 10? Did I miss a video somewhere?

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The series is only three videos long. They were all archived.

steevl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The series is only three videos long. They were all archived.

Yep. For the OP, here they are in order:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Better get a FUCKING PIZZA and go watch them all duder!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm kind of curious how the experience would be if you just skip the second video and its "character development."

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@csl316 said:

I'm kind of curious how the experience would be if you just skip the second video and its "character development."

There's way too many funny moments in all three videos to skip anything. This was gold. I am really glad they played through it all too because that's my complaint with some GB stuff is them not seeing these games through when the endings are always so hilarious (definitely the case for Phantasmagoria 1 and 2 as well).

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Nodima

@artisanbreads said:
@csl316 said:

There's way too many funny moments in all three videos to skip anything. This was gold. I am really glad they played through it all too because that's my complaint with some GB stuff is them not seeing these games through when the endings are always so hilarious (definitely the case for Phantasmagoria 1 and 2 as well).

My high school nostalgia was crestfallen when that Blade Runner save got corrupted or lost or whatever happened to it, though that wasn't so much lost opportunities for humor as seeing Dave and Vinny react to the overweight developer guy's FMV scene or the Jamaican family or the Asian arms dealer or the Asian eye harvester or some of the weirder Voight-Kampf tests.

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If there was an award for "Giant Bomb Video Series of the Year" This one would win, no question, and it's only May.