So I want to order something from Play-asia and have a question.

Qdor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Qdor

I'm going on a pretty decent trip next week, and have recently had my interest in both the psp and bleach resurface after not caring for either for a while, so I did some searching around and found a pretty cool looking bleach game on Play-asia.  

Now, having never used the site before, I was wondering if the little region tag made a difference. For instance, they had one with the Japan tag, which was sold out, and one with the Asia tag, still in stock. Since it's region free regardless, and the game has english menus and such, that's a difference I wouldn't need to worry about, right? 

Probably a stupid question, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for the help!

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OllyOxenFree

You are good- PSP is region-free with games.  UMD movies- no.

Asia tag just means that they are the units sold in China and Korea.

Qdor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Qdor
@OllyOxenFree:  Well sweet then, thanks a lot.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us

I use play-asia a bit its a pretty good site. As the PSP is region free it doesnt matter which region you get it'll work. But just check the details of the different asian region releases. Some have changes in the language options with the speech and subtitles etc so depending on what your looking for will depend on what region you want to buy.  I tend to stick to ones that support english were possible.